This update improves Eshop ROM compatibility and supports .3dz ROM .
- Enhance Eshop ROM compatibility.
- Support .3dz ROM.(support online play)
It is an hardware update, just directly update your MT card（any version） to V1.4. While updating, don’t disconnect the USB cable. This update works with V.12 launcher.dat.
- For” * .3ds “game, save file is” *.sav”
- For ” *.3dz” game, save file is“ *.zav”
For NAND backup games（card2）, the backup data directly stored in the ROM, don’t rename the file extension. If you once rename the file extension, when you enter the game, the backup data will be deleted.
Download the Upgrade package from click here : http://www.max3ll.com/download/MT_Card_Updater_v1.4.rar
USB Ver1.4 Program Update Instruction:
This update improves Eshop game compatibility and supports .3dz ROM games. This update works with V.12 launcher.dat.
No matter which version you use, just directly update your MT card to Ver1.4. If you once updated MT card to Ver1.2 or Ver1.3 on your computer, and want to update the card to Ver1.4, when you connect the MT card to the computer, your computer will search and use the driver you installed last time, no need to install driver again. For computer without Ver1.2 or Ver1.3 program update, to update your MT card to Ver1.4, you need to install driver. While updating, make sure the USB cable is connected, don’t disconnect.
Download the USB Ver1.4 from http://www.max3ll.com/download/MT_Card_Updater_v1.4.rar
Notice: please make sure the USB is connected, don’t disconnect. And make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
While updating, the computer will automatically install the driver twice. If the driver has not been installed, you can open the computer device manager, check other device, click unknown device, right click the “Update Driver”, wait till installation finished. Since computer system comes with driver, no need to provide driver.
1. Unzip the file, run the program file MT_Card_Updater v1.3.exe
2. Use a micro USB cable to connect MT card to the computer.
3. After connecting , the computer will automatically install the drivce, and then shows you a picture as below, “update” is available.
4. Click “update”, it will detect the driver installation of MT card.
5. If all OK, comfirm the update, click “Yes” to update.
6. Updating, start writing data to MT card.
7. When the first progress bar is finished, your computer indicates Found New Hardware, click it
8. It will show an interface as below, wait till the FPGA update finished, about 60 seconds
9. Just wait
10. After installation, your computer will ask you to restart, click “Restart Later”.
11. Back to the MT card update interface, the second progress bar begins, start writing data to the FPGA chip, it will take longer time, about 3 minutes
12. The third progress bar begins, writing data to CPU
13. When the third progress bar is finished, it will show you update success, you
can disconnect the USB connecting
A: If you got an error as below
It means the installation has not been finished in 300 seconds from step 7
Open the computer device manager, check other devices, click unknown device
Right click the device, manually install the driver
When it is done, try to update the Ver1.4 program again, all will be OK, step 7-step
10 will not appear, directly to step 11.
B: If you got error as below
Comfirm OK and rerun the update program according to the instruction.